At Han Language Centre, we are passionate about helping our students enjoy learning the Chinese language and appreciate Chinese culture. We seek to recruit talents who believe in our mission.
If you are keen to explore work opportunities with us, please call 64827476 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Teaching Staff
Chinese Language Teacher (Early Childhood)
To play a key role in providing pre-school enriched learning experience , nurturing the social skills of the children and inspiring the children to use the Chinese Language from a young age in a fun environment.
Duties & Responsibilities
* Conduct lessons in accordance with our curriculum and enrichment programme.
* Monitoring the progress of the children and make the necessary adjustment to suit their learning needs.
* Classroom management to ensure the effective learning of lessons and the display of appropriate social skills.
* Ensuring the safety and hygiene of the children.
* Engage children in active and meaningful learning.
* Assist in the preparation of learning materials and curriculum.
* Minimum GCE ‘O’ level with Certificate in Early Childhood.
* Minimum 1 year of classroom teaching experience at pre-school level.
* Good interpersonal and communications skills
* Have passion in child development and working with children.
Chinese Language Teacher (Primary and Secondary)
- Bachelor’s degree, Chinese major preferred
- Team player
- Willing to work on Saturdays and Sundays
- Applicants with relevant work experiences will be considered first
- Branch Operations Staff
Branch Operations Officers
Successful candidates will be handling the daily operations of the dedicated centre/s and any other centres as and when required by the Management. The responsibilities of the Operation Officer include but not limited to:
- coordinating all events and activities of the centre/s to ensure efficiency and compliance with the Company's policies and operating procedures;
- acting as the 'face' of the Company and providing professional customer service to our customers;
- updating of students records into the system;
- making timely reports to the Management and any ad-hoc reports as and when as required;
- timely billing, invoicing and collection of fees from parents;
- managing the scheduling of classes, marketing promotions, students enrolment...etc;
- keeping stock of centre/s office supplies and liaise with HQ for any stock orders and equipment;
- liaising with Human Resources and other Corporate staff on the submission of documents, leave forms, payroll documents, claims...etc
- performing any other duties, assignments and projects as delegated to you from the Management from time to time;
- MUST be able to work on Saturdays and Sundays;
- applicants with relevant work experience will be considered first.